阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:book532.com

01 日常工作(2 / 7)

加入书签

fer advice about her report

安娜正在为向公司汇报工作作准备。她想让同事给她的报告提一些建议。

anna: thanks for listeng y presentation,sue i really don&039;t want it to be a dud

安娜:谢谢你愿意听听我的报告,苏,我真的不想让公司失望。

sue: don&039;t worry about that you have a strong sense of huor, i thk your presentation t be lively and terestg

苏:不必担心。你很有幽默感,所以我觉得你的报告一定会很生动有趣的。

anna: if it is borg and difficult to understand, all y preparation will be for nothg can you give advice about y report?

安娜:如果我的报告枯燥乏味的话,我所有的准备都白费了。你能提一些意见吗?

sue: it sees that you have prepared the report with great care, and your report is very ipressive

苏:看起来你已经很精心地准备了,你的报告确实很棒。

anna: does it need thg extra to ake it ore lively or persuasive?

安娜:需要再加一些东西让我的报告更生动、更有说服力吗?

sue: all you need is to keep nfident and full of vitality all will be attracted and ncentrate on your report you have fished your report with carefulness and anization i a sure you will t highly regnition

苏:你现在需要的就是充满自信和活力。所有人都会被你的报告所吸引并认真听你的报告。你的报告准备得很精心,很有条理。我确信你会得到高度认可的。

anna: thank you for believg

安娜:谢谢你这么相信我。

notes

1 dud [d?d] n 衣服;废物,无用的人或物;失败

2 lively [&039;ivli] adj 活泼的;热烈的;逼真的,生动的

3 ipressive [i&039;presiv] adj 给人深刻印象的;感人的;威严的

4 persuasive [p?&039;sweisiv] adj 劝说的;劝诱的;有说服力的

5 vitality [vai&039;t?liti] n 活力;生命力;效力

小贴士

1 how&039;s the exhibition gog?

展览会准备得怎么样了?

2 you t report to your superior on your work regurly

你必须定期向你的上级汇报工作。

3 i will report to our anar what we are dog at present

我将向经理汇报我们现在正在进行的工作。

4 and you al need to suarize and report onthly sales situation

你还需要总结并汇报每月销售情况。

5 can you tell who i should report to?

能告诉我该向谁汇报工作吗?

6 uld we have your report toorrow?

你能明天向我们汇报吗?

7 please ake an vestigation on his debrief

请按照他的汇报做调查。

8 he always reports back on his work without day

他总是不定期地汇报工作。

工作会议要专心

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录